Fish & Wildlife
The Advanced IVR Solution for Fish & Wildlife Agencies
Imagine how much time and manpower you’ll save when SymHarvest completely automates the check-in process for hunters reporting their harvest. It’s on the job 24/7, for both hunters and enforcement officers. It tracks quantities and locations of game killed, making compliance with federal mandates a breeze. And it shortens the post-season data collection process from months to a single day.
Benefits for Hunters
- Conveniently report harvest by phone 24/7/365
- Save time and effort of going to physical check-in stations
- Receive immediate acknowledgement of report
- Multiple languages
- Automatic speech recognition and text-to-speech
Benefits for State Agencies
- Reduce or eliminate staffing of check-in stations
- Reduce errors by replacing manual with automated tasks
- Officers in the field can call in to verify reported harvest
- Biologists can obtain harvest information daily
- Reportable species customized for each agency
Benefits for Administrators
- Web-based administration with remote access
- Integrates with most major telephone systems
- Intelligent call routing
- Proactively increased capacity based on projected call volume
- Professionally scripted and recorded messages
- No additional IT staff, expertise or maintenance needed
- 24/7 server monitoring
Our systems have no limitations to which animals can be reported, including deer, elk, bobcat, river otter, turkey, geese, and more. Symago can tailor your application to meet your needs.
Reliability during Peak Times
There is no limitation to the amount of calls that can be handled at any one time. The SymHarvest solution can handle heavy call volumes without any prior notification by ensuring that ample ports are available.
Efficient data Collection
Automated check-in processes make it easy for hunters to report their harvest and for agencies to collect the data frequently and efficiently.